Monday, January 25, 2010

Finally

suppose it should be post on last week ,but becoz of my exam plus got a bit lazy to type keyboard
TODAY~
exam over!!finish!my pity exam..but 1 thing i wan to say is,i love Miss Prema Selvarajah so so much..XD..hahaha..(my lecturer who give many tips for my exam.. )

STOP STOP STOP

i'm not suppose to write this topic today..
wat i wan to share with u all is..



Ladies n Gentlemen
Dai Gor n Sei Lou



~ngek ngek~


i go see S.H.E last Friday at sg wang!
woohoooooo!


PLAYBACK
last friday,when i was still ZHEN ZHA -ing,whether wan to see S.H.E or not(becoz next day morning 9am exam),they 8.30pm will in sg wang.
untill 7.30pm,i cannt tahan ad,even my body is in here studying F.A.P,but my heart ad fly to sg wang so early time ..i dun go see i think i will regret and nex day watch the newspaper n keep on sigh sigh sigh..i dun wan let this things happen,so.. "let's go,dun bother F.A.P le.."..said with my sister


after tat v use most faster speed 200ookm/hr reached sg wang..XD
around 8.35pm..s.h.e was on the stage
i change my ticket for poster then speedily 挤入人群..
hoorr..reali ppl mountain ppl sea..


onli can heear they sing onli~~coz v r late..
after that started sign poster..


wah...vry long queue...die....
not i wan to say lo,not i LC lo.. i REALLY dun wan so fast go in 1,is the ppl behind me push me up ,sigh..haizz..XD...then ok lo,i go take the signature 1st ..u all slow slow queue la harr..haahha..i take half an hour 将所有粉丝抛诸脑后..^^and 9.15pm..i get it n i saw them with zero distance^^haha..i heard Selina talking with Ella..wah..!!her sound!reali nice lo!cute,sweet,nice,beauty..dun noe how to describe la,no word can describe it clear..!with taking MIC is two differ sound!..starting love her..around 10pm..the queue are still long long n long,but they wanna leave ad..pity fans cannt gt signature...




my lovely 田喜碧^^
(cannot see)



cannot see!



hehe,tis 1 can see ad,Hebe^^




爱而唯一
I'M waiting!!!!
patiently waiting!!!
6th march 2010




using my cacat phone record 1
haizz..wan throw away ad

No comments:

Post a Comment

cool