Thursday, November 4, 2010

1103

1103 is my birthday..
1st,thanks sin 2 for the cake=]

sweet~that be my birthDAY's breakfast..


and i tot my birthday will be as usual as last 2 years
no celebration no any other surprise
but i'm WRONG



i receive a super special card from ''kiong gan'' gang..
(my classmate)


last minute make for me geh..
using A4 paper n spent only half an hour~
i'm so touching when receive this!
forget about it's last minute,i dun care!
coz i dun expect my classmate will do wat for me
(coz still strange)



my clz till 6pm..
and nex day will have CF test,so i plan to go bak home and start study at 8pm
in this time..2nd surprise is coming
饼,evon,俊华and ah kok stand in front of my house
can guess wat had happen in next~..

then finally i had study nothing till 10pm..
so feel suffer to burn mid night oil..=S
anyway~thanks u all^^..and the present~haha.
happy sei^^
that is wat i said:

你越没想过会发生的事..越会发生..

No comments:

Post a Comment

cool