Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011



Yea!even though i dun like 2011,but i still need to accept
Happy New Year!


plan to study at home.
But since my left brain telling me she want to go for countdown,she dun wan stay at home,but my right brain not allowed her to go,right brain telling her exam is more important!
after a warfare.
my right brain has lose.

went to Bukit bintang countdown~
(but i felt that Pavilon there is more nice,it's like a big clubbing on the ground!)
have been long time din countdown..
a super duper crazy night with them!

u know wat are they doing!??
playing say HAPPY NEW YEAR to the outsider when the door get closing==
damn fish..

dun see my body look like so clean!my body was full of SOAP!
u know~wat normally will play during countdown,i dun know wat it call

This one.
a free ''MASK'' and hair ''TREATMENT''!!
i was become a snow man!
yea~merry xmas==


i should go for facial now!
temporary using this to sterilize
oh DEMAX..i love u~






No comments:

Post a Comment

cool