Monday, June 20, 2011

A wonderful night!

ytd night i went out study with jason low at wangsa KFC as usual.
huua
A vry wonderful night happened in ytd
v end it at 2.00am...listen carefully,is 2.00am..MORNING!
then i go to take my car,i wonder y my car key alarm cannot work
open the door,put in the key, start the engine...
NO RESPONE..
goshhh·····!! I FORGOT TO TURN OFF THE LIGHT AGAIN!
no battery cannot start the engine..2.00am morning who can give me a hand??!!
oh ya! my lovely BROTHER!
he is in his sweet dream,n suddenly a devil appear which is me..=P
but he stay so far from me,he cannot do anythings for me,
he only teach me how to do through the phone..but the engine is still cannot start.
after that i try to call to my fren,nobody answer=(..but kok wai..
coz i know him haven sleep..XD
and also ask for the help from those malay guys which yam char-ing in the mamak in front the KFC...
.
.
ok enough..stop talking about the process,its damn shit..
.
.
finally i can go back home...
around 3.30am..



for today Audit test..
5 word

i need much more time!
and

er...ermm...a....

nothing le.
lazy to write.



No comments:

Post a Comment

cool