Sunday, September 30, 2012

Backpacker

To be a Backpacker first u must be able to tahan dirty..
I'm admit I fail on it..zZz
12 person in 1 room,u may sleep with stranger since u are just paid for bed but not room


Tonight I have a weird ever bathing experience in my life..
this hostel toilet don't have door when taking shower..just use the curtain to cover only..this not weird
The weird things is,every 20 second count,the water will stop..and u have to push again the button..
And 20 second later,water stop again,and u have to push the button again
And 20 second after water stop again have to push the button
20 second,water stop,push the button
20 second,water stop..push button.
20 second..............


                                            ==

Another weird is..my room is in 1st floor..and the toilet is publicly in second floor...imagine after u finish bathing..towel with Ur hair and walk on the hostel corridor...
==
if I want to pee in the mid night..i have to walk so farrrrrrr..
Zzz
Ya..this is what backpacker life..


No comments:

Post a Comment

cool