Monday, February 24, 2014

Stress Ball


Stress Ball from my boss..haha
My boss give it to me this morning for me to destress!! He told me i can either throw it or squeeze it..he know me too stress now?!zZzz..

It's true..im Fucking Stress now..
Bad luck come to me after CNY..
My accounting software corrupted..cant retrieve all my data..lost all the balance figure all of a sudden..at that moment i almost cry out.
So guys, pls do your backup DAILY!!!

But this was happened on last week..im feeling better now..
Currently migrating to a new system..
I am just feeling why my working hours become so short?!too many things to follow up, everyday ot ot ot.
But cant ot too late, coz im scaring to back home alone in the dark..
how i wish i could move the office back to my house..

Stress ball arr stress ball..hope u really works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

cool