Friday, November 6, 2009

thx frends^^

As last time, I will vry happy and expected when my bufday were coming..
Even though no present receive, just a wish I ady can happy whole day..more ppl wish me , more excited I were^^ (bian tai)

Hohoohoh..

every 2/11 nite I will wait untill midnite,wont sleep and wait n c whu will be the 1st 1 to wish me..once I receive the wish,I will smile 1 times..evry sms wish n evey wish saying by mouth..the feel like so good^^so I smile

But

For tis year

Dun noe wat happen

My birthday

My lovely festival

I feel nothing!

How can I have tis feel!!omg!!like dun have expect at all..
Ppl wish me I just feel nothing!
3/11..

So wat
Just a date in the calender onli ma…
Nothing special
Omg..am I crazy??!!
Recently many things want to worry,many sad things around me,owz feel so down…
Thus,my bufday oso become not hapi ad
Wan to know how I pass my bufday?
Interested arr??

Nothing special..i just sleep at home from noon to evening..wake up then go makan..then sleep again..
Untill today!!
5/11

I open facebook

I c u all comments!u all wish!!so many,total is…….…I oso didn’t count..around 30 something~~super happy^^suddenly feel whole world full of color..
GLAD,coz u all still remember my bufday^
GLAD,coz u all still remember me^
GLAD,coz actually I’m not lonely
I still have u all…..

Some ppl ady long time no contact oso leave a commet to me,thx^^
I know la,I know facebook have reminder..but if is no heart then oso will lazy to click in and type something lol^^hehe,so..thx fren^..
Wat a touch song frm u all~some touch wish,some note tat full of memory~Even just a wish..just a simple 2 word HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..i’m feel vry happy now…smile non stop when I received it, (till wan ‘chao gen’ jor..)thank you my fren..thx coz u all still put me in ur heart^^keep on ya~
Hahaha

Lastly,thank you again
I LOVE U FREN~
Muackssssssssssssssssss




No comments:

Post a Comment

cool