Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bad Luck

jz now after finish my delicious dinner with my sis, n v planing to go carefour
then v leave the restaurant n go take our car,

start the engine......start to reverse..
the radio n air-con are still runnig in this time
But suddenly,
........................................................................
(silent mode jor)

dont know wat was happened with my pity car..
and it stop at the middle of the kampung narrow's road with my innocent sister n me

then how?the car in front & behind keep on BinBinBinnnnnnnnnn
bin meh zek..Fat Gei Mang ar...didnt see the double signal ar,
my car engine dont work how i move my car worrr..

after tat got 2 good uncle come out n helping us move the car to roadside..
Thank you vry much..

But then??
i trying so many times but the car are still no response..
v guess may b the car was out of petrol..
then v try to go nearby petrol station to buy some petrol..
ya...v were saw so many cab at there,
but nobody inside the car!all watching FIFA at mamak..@!#$%
v take half an hour to take a cab!

then v try to fill in the petrol...

Yeah~~!!


my car......................


still no response..
T-T''


no choice v have to called my brother to save us
he using dinner at PJ with his fren

brother..u have no choice too..
u have to save us,otherwise v nid to sleep beside the road jor


1 hr over
same place with the same person
still no response with the hell car!

don wan choi U jor~bak home!
let U 自身自灭..
n tml i will call somebody fetch u to 堆填区...!!


Finished!
Good Nitez!

No comments:

Post a Comment

cool