Monday, March 28, 2011

s'pore



S'pore-MRT, walk, MRT, walk
S'pore ppl-iPhone iPhone iPhone
S'pore air-polluted
S'pore trip-nothing to play
S'pore frenz-nice trip with u all!!
start missing u guys..i wish I could move my house and college to s'pore..

A 4 days 3 nights of s'pore trip,just used only $6.7...do u believe it??yea..I did!crazy man!
I got no chance to paying money,no,should be I got no chance to take out my wallet from my bag!I will be scolding 99..==..(I damn hate this "99"sentences..but y I still use it??!!?)ok..I will be scolding badly by them!!I still can afford it k

In Between..I like the fashion selling there..nothing to compare with m'sia!!and that's cheaper (if earning sing dollar).I bought a set of cloth..include singlet and necklace..for only $23.8.!after 20% discount bcoz my fren is the staff there..in m'sia,how u can get it??include singlet ,necklace..that's just put it out for display.. add up the price will be totally not same with the price which showing there..

I dun wan back m'sia..let me stay in s'pore pls..

went to 東海岸看不完整的日落

No comments:

Post a Comment

cool