Thursday, May 12, 2011

kid's diary

Tuesday
I went to sing k with group 13's frens.
We had booking the room at 6pm.
But we're late due to traffic jam.
We at there around 6.45pm.
We start buffer then.
We play so happy and crazy.
11pm something the staff came in and ask us whether want to play game or not.
We said OK.
and thus,we won a prize.which is a champagne.
yeah we are so smart.
12am v go back home then.




Wednesday
I go eat 鸡窝包 with my classmate after lecture .
The dim sum there is so delicious.
We ate so much.



After that we went to leisure mall for movie.
We watched 2 movie.
One is THOR
















and the another one is FAST and FURIOUS 5















I think that FAST 5 is nicer than THOR.
Friends,u MUST go watch..
It make me feel like wanna watch the rest,FAST 1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

cool