Wednesday, August 24, 2011

God bless me

Mood like finish exam..(z_z)
finally finance paper is over..
Seems like all the worse things was happened on this paper..

God please dun F me..
I dun have any SFM notes now..

The fucking person!aih..I curse until my hao shui dou gon..

Ytd, I went out study, I bring all my SFM notes..when back,I go da bao,my bag was inside my car and cover by my jacket,
I just go for 10min only when I go back to my car the window ady been broken..T-T..
My reaction is=SHIT LO!!!I haven finish study arrrr!give me back my notesssss!

luckily I did took out my wallet for da bao..and both my phone was inside my pocket.
stupid thief,see my car oso know I dun have money la..still wan to break my window,really sei chun!
my bag only got notes,pencil case,bottle and calculator..
the most expensive things I think is the calculator..
arr,I wan my calculator back !..my pencil case!my pen my bag..=[..all Yao Gam Qing gah...........


我的mood从一开始读sfm,我想放弃
然后重拾回那心情继续读时,发生些事令我又想放弃
然后再重拾回又要继续的时候,又发生事..
现在更离谱,考试前一天我的notes给我不见掉!我真的无言了.
那刻我真的不想读了想就这样考试吧..
但最后我还是得又一片片的再把那心情捡回来.
最后我借了朋友的notes复印那些我还没做revision的,foreign currency的chapter..
毕竟还是自己的笔记才能看得明..前面那些做了revision的都忘得差不多了,又没得revision..aih.

拜托.给我pass pls.._||_


No comments:

Post a Comment

cool