Thursday, July 15, 2010

good luck VS bad luck

Good Luck
today need to go Sg long help my sister take something
i finish my clz n walk out the clz..
wahh...raining dogs n cats~!!sure will jam
i walk from PA to DKB
took out my umbrella(ella ella eh~~) n open it

guess wat happen?

Raining stop
so curious....


Bad Luck
i have clz at 10.30am today,normally i will go down n take my car at 10am
becoz the DBKL will come at 10am every morning!
so hardworking 1..
tis morning due to i woke up late..T-T
i kena summon!
hak zai..


today AFA teacher tell us,she will change the coursework marks
participation marks will become zero
presentation marks will fall from 20% to 10%!
then the test is 90%!
WalaoA!!!hard to not fail!!
she's 痴孖经!ad half die de..now she change the format!
sure DIE!全军覆没!


Yeah..my post so colorful
know why?
i follow my AFA lecturer onli~
she like to use so colorful for her note!vry hard to see u know~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

cool